F








"F" is for Fernandina.




(one of my most favorite places of all to be)






Fernandina  is one of those places that is a part of me, and I a part of it. 


My Granny has a lot to do with this, and so does that Pirate up there


  (I've named him Ferdinand-isn't that clever?!) 


One of the Pippi Longstocking movies was filmed there, but no one told me that.




(why yes, that is a braggadocious tone I have)




I was watching the movie one day a couple years back (of course, with the kids!) and I thought " That square sure does look familiar." The more I saw it the more I became convinced that it just had to be Fernandina, so after the movie I looked it up (Google is like an audible God) and wouldn't you know I AM always right (just like I try to tell folks...) The best part of all is, Pippi's house is for sale. A real life captain's house, used in an actual movie, complete with roller skating horse--IN FERNANDINA- the place my soul loves to be




(of course I want it!)






I think I may need a small loan--- anybody out there love me that much?














(didn't think so)

















Search This Blog