SUNDAY_Ray

I take great pleasure in forcing my children to relive the joys of my youth- no matter how outdated. Sometimes it takes, and sometimes not...



Amongst some of my more recent mp3 downloads have been a handful of Ray Stevens' treasures that they actually seem to LIKE

(and not just because I tell them to)

They first got acquainted with Stevens' silly style at Christmas time with his


"Santa Clause is Watching you ( he's everywhere!)





but in recent days have come to appreciate him also for The Monkees, and The Streak, amongst others.


And though they thoroughly enjoy any and all references to nudity, we have purposefully shielded their ears from


"What we gonna do when the kids are gone"


because we KNOW how much of a kick they would get out of hearing "Buck Naked" that many times in a row.




for more Stevens' flashbacks


see also:


Search This Blog