littlePolitician

This morning, when I climbed out of the shower, Fisher's face was mysteriously blue, the same shade of blue as the cupcakes that we bought yesterday.

So I asked him about it.

You'll notice that he jumps right from

" I did not have any sort of relationship with a cupcake"

to

" Why the cupcake needed me"

For those of you who don't understand his garbled 4 yr old speak, in the first deposition, he explains that the cupcake had fallen over in it's case, getting it's icing top stuck to the lid and in deposition number 2 he vividly describes how the cupcake was forced upon him by his bigger sister LoLo...

You may notice that this movie is a lot like a Japanese film, where the lip movement is just slightly off of the sound- I am new to video editing and this needed everything you can think of- I had to convert the format, rotate the frames and then paste together the resulting spliced movie. . . none of which I had ever done before.

(Please disregard the unmade bed and askew living room as this was pre-morning chores... one of the main reasons I sped up the ending if you want to know the truth)






Search This Blog