powerless

I suppose that if we HAD been granted supernatural powers, we would use them all wrong. . .

If everything really WERE up to me, as I have declared often it should be, we'd all be in an even bigger mess. . .

One of my favorite excuses from those who admit to less than stellar tendencies or faults- "At Least I am Honest About It"

So, while I am being honest:

If it were up to me to save to whole world ( as I often wish I could) I would make a list of "except these folks " and that isn't very nice ( but neither are They)

And if it were up to me to do something really big to save the world, like die and not just that but to do so while being falsely accused and misunderstood, I would have a few demands before I laid down my flesh... like everyone MUST now worship me...be thankful for my gesture...at least acknowledge it occur ed... and if there were one or two who wanted me dead anyhow, who I knew wouldn't see the love behind my act, well I just wouldn't do it at all..

And Lord help us all if I could just zap someone... I'd be dead a dozen times over and there is no telling about yourself...

Let's just all be glad we are mere mortals, especially me, today.

Search This Blog