Call Back



Chandler got his first call back- he's to be an orphan in SCT's "Oliver!"

The kids went to their first ever auditions last week, in which they had to sing & dance. Both were a little timid, but only because it was new and so many people around... they have no shame amongst family :)

Chan is already toying with the idea of being a professional comedian (heaven help us!) and wants to know how to become one of those lucky kids on t.v.

Thanks to homeschooling, we feel better knowing that at least one Chatham County teacher is not pulling her hair out over Chan's h-ambitions to be funny.

** I informed Chan that he will be relocated to River Street, in order to use the Method approach to prepare for his role... He embraces this idea fully and even adds " I won't be far from the house, but I'll just hang out in the yard and I can dig in the trash, please keep the police from getting me. " He asks to be "put out" right away and heads for the door, tossing me his tshirt under the general assumption that orphans are not only homeless but mostly nekkid too. **
CONGRATULATIONS, CHANDLER

Search This Blog