disenchanted

I am disillusioned
Like knowing the secret to a magician's trick,
I am enlightened, yet let down.

PONTOON arrived from my book order at the local library... I didn't even know what it was supposed to be about when I ordered it, I just saw Keillor and knew I'd want to give it a read...

Turns out I know the story already. I may still read the book, but what a huge balloon burst it was to read the synopsis and realize it was the same plot as our "Night With Garrison" back in March.

Being a guinea pig is nothing new, I am used to the lab rat sensation. Being used as a test audience pales in comparison to some of the other trails I've blazed. On the brighter side, we apparently got an "exclusive" preview of an unreleased novel, but on the little black rain cloud side of the street (my favorite) we were merely privy to a prolonged book plug .

Ah, Well...

Search This Blog