kelly, kelly, kelly...

Know what is funner than googling yourself? Go to the iTunes (or your preferred music dealer) site and search for your name... in this case, I searched for "kelly"

There were all sorts of songs-- kind of like the many versions of me.

Tempting as it was, I refused to download EVERY song with my name in the title... I narrowed it down to a mere 8, figuring the joke may wear a little thin beyond that.

My KELLY playlist includes:


  • Machine Gun Kelly /Angelic Upstarts /Live from the Justice League
  • Dunce Cap Kelly /Dave Kinnoin
  • Kelly /Down Low /Return of the Trendsetter
  • Kelly the Boy from Killane /Harvey Andrews/ Irish Rebellion Album
  • Kelly /The Prairie Dogs /Brand New Heart
  • Kelly's Song /Shawn Mullins /9th Ward Pickin' Parlor
  • Kelly / Timid Tiger /Timid Tiger & Miss Murray
  • Kelly / Van She


My Remaining Names:

  • Kel
  • Lynn (my middle)-- I know, be prepared for mostly Loretta's
  • Carnes (my maiden)-- I know, I know, be prepared for mostly Kim's
  • Brewer
  • Momma
  • Mom
  • Mother
  • Fred
  • Killer
  • Jelly and /or Belly
  • Hey You

Search This Blog