Pumpkin Decade

TEN YEARS, can you believe it?

Someday it will seem but a drop in the bucket, I know...but I remember vividly those " Where will you be in 10?" questions, and I never really knew

But I am glad you held the doughnuts and glad you finally asked and most of all I am glad that my last 10 has included you.

Ten years ago today...

(incidentally matching that notorious nail polish)

Villa Europa

(the first of many occasions in which you'd help me make up my mind)







&





( beating you . . . i know, i know you let me (not)

The Devil's Advocate
(what an omen that turned out to be!)
(I'd have posted a video clip here, if it wasn't such a trashy movie that you took me to :)




and the best promise I never kept:


"Just one date..."




Happy 10th Pumpkin Day, princeCharming


(thanks again for not taking me to that kegger)

Search This Blog