Rite Aid Run

I ran up to the local pharmacy tonight:

  • I asked if there was a restroom I could use and was pointed in the right direction. There was graffiti on the wall.. my favorite line?

"I LOVE JESUS !"

Someone had written it in large letters, covering almost all of the door. I find this sort of vandalism a sad kind of funny.

I also cannot understand those who hold entire conversations and especially arguments on bathroom walls. Is this really a form of effective communication? Dr. Phil says no.

  • When I came out, the pharmacist that pointed me in the right direction asked "Did everything come out alright?"

I wasn't sure how specific he wanted me to be! I replied hastily and returned to my shopping as far away from his counter as possible, wondering if perhaps there was a sale on milk of magnesia that I was unaware of. I have spent more time than I am willing to admit wondering whether he knew what he was saying or if he's just that graceful with words.

It reminds me of something I would do myself and then recount in a "most embarrassing moment" type story. I have plenty of those, so I'm not beating the guy up... if it was a slip.

I'd rather believe it was.

Search This Blog