Apple Red Happiness

Music/Art Class Project: APPLE RED HAPPINESS
(*note* the children in the above linked video are not mine- but my brother and I came up singing in church in a very similar way. In fact, it was Grammy who taught us Apple Red...and her grand-youngin's too)
Apple Red Happiness
Popcorn cheerfulness
Cinnamon singing inside
Peppermint Energy
Gumdrop Holidays
When you give Christ your life...
The benefit of God's great love
is Super Satisfying
So Throw away your SIN (hand motions of throwing here)
Let the Sunshine (Son Shine?) In (open arms here)
Then You'll see how you can get...
(repeat Apple verse)
==WARNING THIS IS A SONG THAT DOESN'T END==
(yes, it goes on and on my friend...ha ha)
**It should also be noted that I do see the "false advertisement" that this song could be taken as... "God will make your life as fun as a carnival"... but I am living proof that children who sing and/or illustrate this song can go on to be perfectly normal heathens **
:)
Logan's Art


Chandler's Art


Fisher's Art
(he's in Pre-K- cut him some slack!)
((and don't talk smack about the puppy...I may have helped him a little with that part))

Search This Blog