A Visit with Friends

Just as we moved back into the Hilton Head area, some friends that vacation here annually arrived for the week. We were able to coordinate some time to just shoot the breeze, not to mention herd roley poleys and bob for golf balls!

The Theakers were my youth leaders when I was in high school. DeAnna went on to become my English teacher as well-- but I would never let her take the blame! I figure Mrs. Wyatt deserves that more :)

()~Only teasing, Mrs. Wyatt-put the eraser down~()

Now they are friends and we are more or less in the same age demographic- their children are younger than mine-but I still feel like I'm breaking some sort of rule by using their first names.

The children played mini golf , or something like it, and then we all had ice cream afterwards. It was a couple of hours well spent.

Look on:

Search This Blog