Book & A Movie

The library and cinema have teamed up to reward summer readers. Every week the kids read a book and fill out a book report form (or draw a picture if they're pre-writing stage) and turn it in for free tickets to Thursday morning's previously run movies for kids. This week's was Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and as usual, I got all weepy watching it. When we came out, a local dance school cornered us with an impromptu dance exhibit... very clever marketing and pretty impressive dancing. Now, all three of my kids want to sign up and as impressive as they were I'm pretty sure I'm going to invoke the Nazarene No Dancing Law in order to prevent my daughter's learning how to shake her little tush like that!

In the theater and waiting for the movie, plus various library visits:

The dance display afterwards:

Search This Blog