CHEC Conference

This weekend, I had the privilege to attend the Coastal Home Educators Conference in Beaufort, SC
The event was hosted by Community Bible Church both Friday and Saturday. (we visited on Sunday as well, very grounded church and probably a home base for us in the coming days)

There was a used curriculum sale, a vendor hall for new curriculum and supplies, workshops and key note speaker Lou Priolo.

I was able to attend Priolo's talk on The Heart of Anger: How to Avoid Provoking Your Child to Anger... it was especially enlightening and I took plenty of notes.

I came away with re-charged batteries and even a little excitement to get our next school segment rolling.

Moving across state lines has been unnerving and somewhat confusing at times, but attending the conference really helped equip me for what lies ahead.

Most of the photos are just a boring tour- but I arrived a bit early Saturday morning and spotted some baby ducks in the parking lot while I waited for the doors to open.

Search This Blog