Spiraling

So, I should be getting recent pictures uploaded for family members, but through some channel or the other I've ended up on Spiral Frog again (after about a year? something like that)

Spiral Frog is still pretty scant on what they offer, but what they offer is pretty reasonable for a tracking cookie and once a month survey completion.

What I've found this evening is I am STILL a sucker for Reba. And George Strait. And Carmen ( yeah, Lazarus Come Forth Carmen... not the other, more sophisticated one)

While I might not be scoring a whole bunch of current chart toppers, I've got a whole slew of "feeling nostalgic" tunes as well as " can't wait to play these for the kids" ditties.

Occasionally, I will be in Wally & Marty and hear an old country tune that I have buried under the sands of time (probably on purpose) I'll be filled with wistfulness and intend to claim it as my own once I get home- which I typically forget or neglect to do. Probably because subconsciously I realize that paying for country music is like buying depression in bulk....at least, for me it is.

Free Depression, on the other hand, who can pass up?

Search This Blog