Learn At Home

Fresh from the "What Was I Thinking" file: As of this weekend, all of the children now have their Learn At Home "complete curriculum" books at the ready. There is nothing really wrong with this method and I will be using it as a supplement and guide, but so far it looks as if it wil fall in the catagory of one more curriculum I'll feel guilty about not using (I have a whole crate of these!) On the Kindergarten level, it is full of suggestions about fun ways to deepen the lessons. On the 2nd and 3rd levels there looks to be a lot of useful worksheets for processing information... I just know that skipping around on this curriculum- as I've already decided I must- designed to use in page by page order is going to mess with my personal "organization rules"

(no, you don't want to know 'em)

Search This Blog