Catching Up

I am so many decades behind already, I'm not sure catching up to the current date in pictures, stories and activities is even possible, but for those of you who are still paying attention, a few pictures from Halloween and the day before. The alligator you see lives in one of the water hazards on the golf course... he/she is one of several that we call neighbor in Island West. I took my picture to "comfort" Momma :)

The playground pics are the day before and if you ever want to play there too, it can be found  on Hilton Head @ one of my favorite places to hide from the world, Shelter Cove Harbour. We walked around taking in the calm of the boats bobbing on the water and then played in the playground for a while... conducting weights and levers experiments, seeing how many kids it takes to lift me- mom- on the teeter totter. (2 of the big ones :)

Halloween morning it was pumpkin & skeleton pancakes with "Boo-tiful" orange milk for breakfast and then the pumpkin carving commenced. Each child drew a toothpick from my hand and matched it to the pumpkin with the other half of the toothpick ( keeping things fair!) I ended up doing most of the scooping, poking, sawing and sorting, but the pride in those pumpkins was all theirs!

As far as Halloween costumes went, Chandler decided to be the Swedish (?) Chef from the Muppets, Fisher was Darth Vader and Logan was a Spy from Totally Spies though frequently misidentified as Poison Ivy or Ariel.



Here ya go:

Search This Blog