Ohio Drivers...again.

In what seems to be an unsinkable subject, my children have decided they are the go to experts on drivers from Ohio. At least, to hear them talk, you'd think they know every nuance and mannerism of a Buckeye behind the wheel.
Take yesterday for instance, when I was exiting a parking lot and recieved a cheerful toot from the horn of a fellow driver ( of course I wasn't in the wrong!) Immediately this low growl began to rumble through the back seat "Darned Ohio Drivers!" my children cried... (not realizing that maybe, just maybe they were in the offending car)
And so, I began my intercessory mediation " Just because someone blows their horn does not mean they are from Ohio" and really whatever else I said is not important, because they were ignoring me, continuing their line of conversation instead:
"Did you see her plates?" Chan asked his sister, craning his neck to see out the back window in the event the car came near enough for him to share his displeasure via stuck out tongue or scowled brow. 

Logan said: "No, but she stopped at that stop sign, so she isn't from Ohio

Search This Blog