December 2012 SlideShow

We headed out to the beach to take pictures for this year's Christmas cards... I used the continuous shot mode on our camcorder in hopes of catching a few good shots (ever try to get multiple kids to look at the camera, smile & not twitch...simultaneously? Fun stuff, that.)

(See Also: my everyday camera has been re-assigned for use by Chandler & Logan in their FLVS Photography Class...and had dead batteries) 

So, the camcorder... I always forget about the continuous shoot function until I accidentally hold the button too long (it is usually always around Christmastime when I am scrambling to make pictures happen and end up resorting to the camcorder)

I was a little delighted by this realization... "This way, " I thought,  "perhaps I will actually get them all looking in the same direction with print worthy expressions" I figured I had improved my odds anyway.

Once we got home and I began to sift through the 2,000+ stills (the downside of continuous shooting with a camcorder) and realized there was another way... and so, after importing into iMovie and tweaking a bit with some music,  this slideshow:



::sniff, sniff::
Where does the time go?

Children are a gift from God.

Indeed. :) 

Merry Christmas, Glad Tidings, 
Be Of Good Cheer 
 Count Your Blessings 
Throughout All The Year





Search This Blog