Browned Butter Brownie Bullet Bites (B5 Shots)

As I was looking for a quick, easy recipe for Sweet Potato Bread using baby food sweet potatoes, I came across this recipe. Now, between trying several recipes on this one blog and the usual course of meals in the past week,  I am down to one last half stick of butter (down from 10), but it has definitely been worth it. 

The recipe I used:
BROWNED BUTTER TOFFEE BROWNIE BULLET BITES
Makes 36 bites 
  •  1 2/3 cups sugar 
  • 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter 
  • 1/4 cup water 
  • 2 large eggs 
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
  •  1 1/3 cups flour 
  • 3/4 cups cocoa powder 
  • 1 cup toffee bits 
I had no toffee bits, so we had brownie bites... decadent "you-only-need-one-every-once-in-a-while" brownie bites.

Again, I substituted half the sugar with brown. 

Photos of the steps: 
(Yes, I could have taken more photos, but I was too busy minding the butter- it is pure heaven when browned, not so much when burnt...in fact, burnt butter is quite sad...) 


That one missing brownie is the "hot-out-of-the-oven-quality-control" bite. 


Search This Blog