...on Unfortunate Stock Art


If you are reading this and you live near me, you may recognize this sign ...and know whose name appears on it even though I have obscured it...heck, you may even belong to this fellowship.


The name is not important. I'm not trying to pick on or pick apart a local church.


That would be like cutting off my nose to spite my face (one body, many parts...church humor)


I'm sure everyone at this local house of worship is just lovely.... really...I'm sure you are.


It's just that the picture of people chosen to represent this "loving church" are all looking down on the reader.


It has a slightly unsettling effect . 





:: please don't hit me!...I'll join! I'll tithe! I'll keep nursery!...please stop kicking me! ::





  whatever works, right?





Search This Blog