An Update & Gratitude Shower







Many of you are aware of the current situation that our family is walking through.





Many of you have been praying and offering help and encouragement.





It is so very appreciated. As are all the kindnesses extended our way.





The court date was today and while I will skip all the nitty-gritty details inappropriate for mass consumption, I find updating everyone at once a more efficient option just now.





A quick overview for all those who've been checking in on us :


First- it has been mentioned before, but bears repeating again that there is no hatred for my adversary.


A lack of agreement, yes. Human frustration, also a resounding yes. But hatred, no.





There will be another court date in December and some exploration of the issues at hand in the interim.





Meanwhile, the children and I are legally protected and provided for by a wise and honorable judge.





Not to mention my lawyer, who is truly a gentleman and a scholar. I'd be lost without him.





His team is an invaluable asset and I am grateful for every single one of them. Especially 'Little Lady Gray' who had a ready smile for me so early in the morning and totally deserves a bunny rabbit!






So thankful for each and every one of you. 






Thank you for loving and caring about us. We love you back, and fierce.






The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.





Proverbs 18:17 

Search This Blog