Worship Warship

Worship


War Ship

We may be surrounded but


We will go down with this ship. 





I am learning this about fighting my battles-with-worship

not to mention fighting my battles

with worship: 





Work with the options given;


Be the change I wish to see





It’s like dancing 


This “feeling the Spirit move”

but not with shouting or charisma





I am more guarded than I ever admit 


I do not cry out loud


Not in public


No displays of any affection





Worship is not an outward expression of  inward devotion 


It -for me- is mostly inward




You can’t see my heart racing, my mind reeling 


But I am learning


I am feeling.




My 'worship experience' 


is me, experiencing worship the way I do


Alongside my brothers and sisters 


experiencing worship

in all the ways that they do.

























Search This Blog