Veteran's Day Weekend

While the term veteran is used almost exclusively for military personnel, it also attributes the meaning of experience and serving for a long time.  We will observe Veteran's Day this week. 

I have recently been working on various writing projects and in response to having this blog over-cautiously blocked on social media during the recent presidential election season ( I didn't post anything political, revenue based or fake- it was bizarre) I started publishing my bloggety-thoughts in a new 'journal' 

I may come back to this blog some time later, if only to create a main directory of where to find me on various platforms, and I will leave my posts in tact as an archive, and to link back to as my writing leads,  but it seems fitting for fresh chapters to be written on blank pages. 

So, without further adieu (and though I still have some formatting to do)... I invite you to join me on 


Search This Blog